Saturday, July 5, 2008

Explaining My Choice

Not too long ago I was talking to a friend of mine who told me if I created a blog he'd read it every time I updated it. He said I should share my thoughts, that maybe they would inspire other people to look at things from a different perspective. I smiled, probably laughed, and dismissed his idea. Then I got this month's copy of the Ensign - a monthly magazine published by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints - and there with an article by Elder M. Russell Ballard about sharing what we know and believe with others through the internet. So, here I am.

You may or may not have thought about some of the things I think about. You may or may not agree with me. I just feel a desire to share my thoughts and perspectives in case they are of use to someone, and if not, hopefully they will at least be entertaining to my friend who has promised to read what I write :)

No comments: