Thursday, October 14, 2010

Take a Step

Right now I am contemplating making significant changes in many facets of my life.

Not sure what that is going to mean exactly. A quote from one of my heros keeps coming to mind (yes, it was my Facebook status twice in a row . . .)

"There is a beauty and clarity that comes from simplicity that we sometimes do not appreciate in our thirst for intricate solutions." – Pres. Dieter F Uchtdorf

What this quote says to me right now:

I need to take a step. Or several really. I may want to see the whole picture (my thirst for intricate solutions). However, I know some of the steps I will have to take, so I may as well start (an effort to see beauty and clarity in simple things)

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Chantalita said...

Good luck!! I agree with the simplicity idea very much. When your life is in balance, there is no rush, there is no need for great stress, everything is peacefully planned out, truthfully assessed, and the solution is peaceful simplicity.

Emily said...

You can do it!