Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guiding Ideas

Recently someone asked me about "principles" or sayings that I live by. I didn't really have  a good answer in the moment, but I have been pondering on this, and came up with a handful.
  • Do unto others as you would have others do unto you
  • Do small things greatly
  • Be happy now
  • Fake it till you make it
  • Everyone is a child of God and should be treated as such
  • I can do anything, but not everything
This made me curious . . . what are some of yours? Do share!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hmmmm... "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all," I don't really have a phrase for this one, but the idea of giving others the benefit of the doubt, "This, too, shall pass," (that one works for everything from rough financial periods to rough patches in raising a little baby, and for the most part, it's true!), "Live in the moment," and, simply enough, "It'll be okay."

Brooke said...

Remember who you are and what you stand for.

Nicole Smith said...

I love them! Brooke - my mom used to say that to me all the time, thanks for the reminder :) Stephanie - you are so wise, as usual!